Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Birthday 2013

     


        It's my 21st birthday today! Thank you Lord for more than two decades of letting me experience life's wonders. A year older but I still feel I'm a teenager stuck in a grown up's body and age (it could be like this forever! Always a kiddo at heart. :D ).  I celebrated earlier with my family and what's super extra special today, Lau is with us! It was more than enough than a number of greetings sent through different media. And I am also thankful to that one true friend, my SP partner in College, for greeting me at the very start of the day! :D And at the end of the day? There are realizations. Most of them, changes. Because at this day, it was also revealed to me people who should still matter, who was left, who should be given importance. I am grateful to a very few who stayed and still joyful that on this day, you've been with me. Kamsahamnida! Today was a happy birthday. :)



5 comments: